Cisco Meraki Go GS110-48
48-port Network Switch with Four 1G SFP Uplink
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
Get Your Business Going
The Cisco Meraki Go network switches are multi-functional switching providing power (PoE) and connectivity to plugged in devices, alongside built in troubleshooting tools and remote port security.
Visibility into switch port usage, remote troubleshooting tools, and bulk port conguration, all from the mobile app
Meraki Go Switching
- Port visibility from anywhere
- Remote troubleshooting tools
- Apply bulk settings to ports
- Enable and disable PoE on each port
- Cloud managed with the Meraki Go mobile app
- All updates and tech support included
Meraki Go Solutions:
Easy networks for small businesses
Meraki Go is designed with small businesses in mind. The cloud-based networking solution provides the power of enterprise networking to the ever-changing needs of small businesses, giving owners and office managers control over their internet and WiFi.
Meraki Go access points, security gateway, and network switches can be installed in minutes with minimal time, resources, and expertise. Managed through the intuitive Meraki Go Mobile App, it’s easy to create a complete network that’s enjoyable to use, shows what’s happening on the network, and places control back into businesses’ hands.
With automatic firmware updates, owners don’t have to worry about critical business data being exposed to hackers or ransomware attacks. And, by customizing network settings, businesses can create unique experiences, immediately adding value as they streamline operations and increase user satisfaction.
Put the focus back on growing your business, increasing productivity, and engaging more with your customers.
This is your business network on your terms.
- Remote management of cloud-based products via an intuitive mobile app
- Quick, guided installation with no technical knowledge needed
- Separate business and guest networks on the same device
- Engage guests with a custom branded landing page in seconds
- Adjust traffic limits and block websites per user or network
- Prioritize critical business applications for increased efficiency
- Make informed decisions around staffing, inventory, offers, etc. by leveraging insights into guest foot traffic, dwell time, and loyalty
- Powerful router and firewall ensure business security
- Remotely view and enable/disable switch ports
- Leverage in-app support for any questions
Benefits of the Cloud
- Automatic firmware updates
- Mobile app to manage every aspect of the network
- Guided setup of Meraki Go products and features
- Access and manage Meraki Go devices from anywhere
- Built in remote, live tools for troubleshooting on the go
- Alerts for connectivity problems
- Intuitive management tools for quick changes, as needed
- Reduced operating costs
Ethernet Switching Capabilities
- 802.1p Quality of Service, 8 queues
- 802.1Q VLAN and trunking support for up to 4,094 VLANs
- 802.1w, 802.1D Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP, STP)
- 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- MAC forwarding entries: 32K
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 with auto negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover)
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink
- RJ45 Management port
- Power input: 100 - 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Power consumption: 8 - 908W
- 1.73 x 17.32 x 9.84” (4.40 x 44 x 25cm)
- Ethernet status per port
- 1 power/booting/firmware upgrade status
In the Box
- GS110-HW: Meraki Go Network Switch
- Mount and screw kit
- Quick start guide
- Power Cable / Power Supply
- 104 Gbp/s
- 1U Rack-mountable with included rack mount hardware
- 2-post front mounting options available
- Desktop-mountable with included feet
- Operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Feature fanless operation
- 1 year hardware warranty
- GA-MNT-MID-1 - Meraki Go - Mid Mount for GS110-48 and GS110-48P
- GA-PWR-CORD-UK - Meraki Go - US Power Cord for GS
- All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.